Friday, July 2, 2010

Only 2 More Weeks!!!!!

Oh My Word!!!! Chiquitines gave our caseworker the ok for us to come on July 19th for our presentation of Gloria Grace Gabriela!!! We will travel to Cali on the 17th. There are so many thoughts bouncing around in my head. I can hardly keep a straight thought. We are ready, but then still have so much to do. I booked flights today. We'll make hotel arrangements next week w/our agency's help. There are 2 "big" things that we still have left to do. 1)We'll have to go to the Colombian Consulate in Atlanta to get our visa. 2) I am also still waiting on my fingerprints to be processed. This is what would stress me if I didn't know that God's got it all figured out!

Just in case you didn't hear that the 1st time~~~In 2 weeks we will be lovin' on Ms. Gloria Grace Gabriela!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!