Friday, November 30, 2007

& The Winner Is . . . Chili Supper Fun Fun Fun :0)

Every year David Youree PTO sponsors a chili supper. It raises money for the PTO, and the individual teachers classrooms.

They have a silent auction for different themed baskets. Last year, Coy conned me into the Titan basket. I think I paid like $75.00--CRAZY--It didn't even have tickets to a game. I told him not to even ask to bid on a basket this year. Surprisingly--he didn't even ask :0) They are fun to browse though.

And then there is the chili & hot dogs. You can't get much better than a bowl of chili & a hot dog at an elementary school on a Friday night. Boy have we got a kickin' social life :0)

Santa was there, too. We had a nice little photo op w/the jolly old guy . . .

Coy & Seth


Coy



Seth


Last, but certainly not least, the DOOR PRIZES :0)

Between Grandparents, and our own tickets. We won several things. A yummy sugar cookie smelling candle, $20.00 to Blue Coast Burrito (I love Blue Coast), a Logans bucket full of peanuts w/coupons for 2 free appetizers, a tin of cookies from the cakewalk, and a family fun pack for four adults, and four kids to any Saturday night race in 2008 @ the Music City Raceway. How cool is that? We never win anything. Winning is fun :0)



I'm thinkin' we're gonna go to Blue Coast for lunch, and Logan's for Supper tomorrow :0)

1 comment:

Terry said...

You never win anything? Last week you won the Nissan Infiniti and this week you made off like a bandit! If I give you some money, will you buy me a lottery ticket?