Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally Back On

I was on the computer this weekend, attempting to get some pictures from my cameras internal memory. I took some pics of Seth w/the tree before I realized that I did not have my SD card in. Anyway long story made really short-- I somehow messed up all but one of the 7 USB ports on my computer. First, I thought my mouse had just gone bad. I bought I new one , and it didn't fix it. Fortunately, one of my neighbors is a computer tech guy @ Vandy. He was kind enough to walk me through diagnosing my problem over the phone, and then called Dell to tell them what I needed. Thankfully it was still covered by warranty. The part came today, and he came & fixed it for me. Yeah. I am glad to be back on, even though most of you probably didn't even realize I was not on. I am now going to reattempt to get those pics off my camera. Hopefully I will not mess my whole computer up again. I'll be sure to post them, if I can get it all to work. I guess that is enough BLAH BLAH BLAH for now. Later :0)

No comments: