Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What Are You Thankful For?

I put this question to my children. . .

What are you thankful for?

Here are there answers:

Seth: Momma & Daddy, Me & Coy, Max, and Spirit & Honey.

Coy: My house, Mom & Dad, Seth, PlayStation 2, my pets.

Then I said, Do you know what it means to be thankful?

Seth said, "I don't know, just because I know." :0)

Coy said, "To be happy you have that stuff." :0)

I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for. . .

God's grace
my husband
my boys
my family
my church family
a warm home filled with more stuff than we could ever really need
friends
our health
a flexible job
warm sunny days
a good book
opportunities to grow in my faith
experiences that change my perspective
more than i could ever list here :0)








Webfetti.com

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks so much for coming to the airport ... it is all such a blur ..you friendship is something I am definitely thankful for ... i love ya ...