Tuesday, July 1, 2008

13 Years Ago Today. . .

I find it wild to think that 13 years ago today I was preparing to marry my soul mate. It has been such a wonderful 13 years. Sometimes it seems so much longer, because I was just 16 when my sister introduced me to Tim & we started dating. We've been together ever since. I thank God for Tim. He is a wonderful husband & dad. In fact he has taken the boys on a 6 day father/son camping trip. Happy Anniversary, I love you Tim.
Here we are 13 years ago. . .

3 comments:

Mandi said...

You look so pretty. Love the mulet on Tim lol. Happy Anniversary.

Terry said...

Happy Anniversary!! You made a beautiful bride and you haven't aged a bit!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

how adorable ... i think you both look the same just a few extra wrinkles ... hee hee ...

how is the paperwork going ??? love ya girlie so much !!!