Tuesday, July 29, 2008

She's Home :o)

The Boys ANXIOUSLY waiting her arrival. . .

Saying hello for the first time. . .



I didn't get very good pictures, and this was all I got :o( I am sure there will be many other photo ops. :o) Lourdes travelled w/no problem. In fact her flight arrived a little early, from Chicago. Today was a long day for her. She just now went to bed. It is 7am on Wednesday morning in Spain right now. YIKES. We are all crazy tired, so off to bed we go. Thanks for all the prayers.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures and actually meet her. Did she go to Spanish class with you today?

Kelly said...

Yes Lourdes went to class w/me tonight, and then we stayed for the the teenage stuff :oP It was crazy loud, but she liked it. In fact she said her friends were louder :o)

Mandi said...

Woo Hoo she is here. I am so happy for you and your family. I will have you in my prayers as you get to enjoy the joys of teenage girls lol. Just kidding girls are fun.

esther said...

I´m Lourdes´ aunt from Spain. Enjoy her, she is a wonderful girl!!

Ashton said...

Congrats!!