Sunday, June 29, 2008

1 month from today. . .

Tim took the boys camping for the week, in Waynesboro. I get the most stuff done around the house, when I am all by myself. I told the boys I was going to fix up the bedrooms while they were gone, and when they come home it will be "Lourdes' room," and "the boy's room." I have done some reorganizing in the boys room. I got them each a 3 drawer tote on wheels for all their little gadgets/toys. Last weekend I got all of Seth's clothes moved into a dresser in the boys room, and moved his hamster in there, too. Last night, I stayed up WAY too late, but Lourdes' room is ready. I had a hard time finding something that wasn't too "little girly" vs. too "old lady/plain."

I found this set @ Linen's & Things. It is so pretty.

The purple lampshade has beads dangling from it--too pretty:

I re-did the head board on Seth's bed. It used to have a burlap w/blue ribbon. A little purple ribbon, a flat white sheet, and a staple gun & tada:

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Wow, you did a great job. She will love it.