Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh the Yuck in the Air

I think my boys are finally on the mend, although Seth went to bed around 5:30 tonight. He still has a little bit of cold like symptoms, but hasn't run a fever since early yesterday.

The whole neighborhood is full of various yuck. There has been strep, vomitting, and chicken pox :-(

I'm looking forward to next Monday, when it is supposed to be 60ยบ, and we can air the YUCK out of our houses--open the windows, and bring on the lysol :0)

Blog at ya later. . .

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

ICk! I'm sorry you guys have been hit so hard with that mess! I surely hope it doesn't spread on over to our neighborhood.....but you now how those pesky germs are....so maybe I'll spray some prophylactic lysol just to be safe! :)

Our trip was just amazing! I'm sure I'll be blogging about it for weeks! Thanks for your prayers...they were definitely felt in a big way!