Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged for the First Time :0)

My new friend Andie tagged me. I have never been tagged before, but I'll do my best to play along. I hope those that I tagged will play along, too. :0)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Kentucky Fried Chicken (1st job :0)
2. Part Sorter @ Nissan (I actually worked for a sub-contractor-not Nissan)
3. Telephone Sales Rep. @ Ingram Book
3. Nurse

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Goonies
3. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
4. Pretty Woman

Four places I have lived:
1. Warwick, RI
2. West Warwick, RI
3. Murfreesboro, TN
4. Smyrna, TN

Four shows that I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Deal or No Deal
3. ER
4. CSI


Four places I have been:
1. Maine
2. Canada
3. Mexico
4. California

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Darby K.
2. Jamie B.
3. Kristi B.
4. Agnes R.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Mexican :0)
2. Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
3. Peanut Butter & Fluff sandwich
4. Anything with Caramel in it :0)


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Taking a nap
2. On a date w/my husband
3. Shopping
4. Somewhere warm

Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
1. Weekend Camping Trips
2. Mexico Missions Trip
3. Summer
4. Working on being debt free

Four Goals for the New Year:
1. Read the Bible every day
2. Be debt free (except our house)
3. Not yell @ my kids so much
4. Take a vacation-other than camping :0)

Four gifts I got for Christmas:
1. Purse
2. Camera
3. Book about Mexico
4. Picture frame w/pics of me & my friends

Four places I want to visit:
1. Any warm beach
2. Vera Cruz, Mexico
3. Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
4. Alaska

Four things I wish I could be better at:
1. Reading my Bible every day
2. Parenting
3. Managing money
4. Communicating with my sisters

Four Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I was born in Rhode Island
2. I think my feet are really ugly
3. I'm always cold
4. I don't like to shave

Four Things I Can Cook Without a Recipe:
1. Mexican Spaghetti
2. Meatloaf
3. Ham/Corn Chowder
4. Chicken Pot Pie

Four Musicians/Groups I Really Like:
1. Tina Hutchinson
2. Casting Crowns
3. Rascal Flatts
4. Kenny Chesney

The FOUR people I tag are:
1. Lisa S.
2. Jeanne S.
3. Tiffany V.
4. Gwen O.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun! I've never been tagged before either! I may not have the brain power to think about it tonight, but I'll do it in the next few days if I don't get it done tonight.

PS - I want to see your feet. ;)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am also a BIGGEST LOSER fan !! i want to be Jillian ... i will have to work on my tag ... Jeanne is coming for lunch Tuesday ... you wanna join us ?? i can't remember your schedule ... love ya !!!