Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 Year Ago

Our journey began 1 year ago. You can see the post here. It has been quite a year, and I can not wait to see what God has in store for us in the next few months.

In December, we began referring to our little girl as G.G. We didn't know how old she would be, and she may already be used to her given name. Now that we have been accepted by the private orphanage, we expect G. G. to be under 36 months. One night, after we found out we could possibly travel this year, I woke around 1:00 in the morning, and could not go to back to sleep. I started trying to think of a name that would go along w/the initials G.G. We have decided to call her. . .

Gloria Grace :o)
Don't you just love the name? I do. Gloria is my mother's 1st name. Gloria means Glory in Spanish, and it is only by God's Grace that we are on this journey.
Thank you all for continuing to pray for our family, and Gloria Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Gloria Grace! My mother's name is Grace. We feel like we are getting very close to traveling too. I would LOVE to be in cool Bogota in August when it's 120 degrees here in Phx.

Praying for you and GG.

Being that Zaza will be most likely 5 or 6, we will keep her given name. I haven't even started on the name journey yet. But I think 'Grace' might make an appearance at our home too.