Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Only One More Piece of Paper :o)

We now have everything we need for our dossier, except for the I-797C. This last form comes from the USCIS. Friday we go for our biometrics appointment at the USCIS. Biometrics is a fancy word for fingerprinting. This will be our second fingerprinting for this process. We've already had an FBI Clearance, but they definitely don't stop at simple. :o) We hope to have the I-797C within the next 8 weeks, and then we will send our dossier to Colombia :o) :o) :o)

Once we actually send our dossier, that is when our "wait" begins :o) I am sooooooooooo ready for the wait :0)

I can't believe that we are this close to "the wait." I remind myself more than daily that God's timing is perfect, and He will sustain us through this journey. I am so grateful for this journey.

Thank you for praying for GG :o)

No comments: