Friday, January 23, 2009

Fingerprints Have Been Delivered!!

This was part of my stress this week. I (like a big doofus) did not take the sender's copy off of the Fed ex slip, so I had no tracking number to prove I sent them. I called Fed ex and got the major run around. They would not give me the tracking number. I thought they would at least e-mail it to the address on my Fed ex account, but Nope. I had several other Fed ex slips here, that all had the same number, except for the last two digits. I just kept putting in the numbers, and changing the last two until WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My package information popped up on the screen. Take that Fed ex :o) Where there's a will there's a way, right? Hee Hee. According to Fed Ex. Our fingerprints were delivered to the FBI this morning :o).
Please pray that they all scanned correctly, and they would process our information quickly.

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i like your detective work !!!! after Lola goes to her forever family lets do a lunch again so we can chat !!! love ya sister !!!