Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Christmas Decorations. . .

My mother gave me this set last year, it is beautiful.
I am a sentimental ornament kind of girl. Each year, I get the Hallmark family ornaments that match our family. The "Dad," "Mom," & "Son" ornaments. I've done this since Coy was born. As soon as Hallmark put this years ornaments out I went straight to get them. It was fun getting a "Daughter" ornament for Lourdes. I told her she could take it back w/her to Spain for her tree next year.
This is going to be a special Christmas :o)
Lourdes, and her "Daughter" ornament.
Seth, Coy & Lourdes w/their "sons" & "daughter" ornament. The boys decorated themselves w/them :o)
This was our hand painted family ornament from 2007.
Our hand painted family ornament 2008 :o)
Even the Dog is getting into the Christmas spirit :o) Doesn't he look happy?
BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE 1ST POST W/CHRISTMAS PICTURES :O)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love all of your Christmas pics! I'm also a sentimental ornament kind of girl! I think just about every one we have on our tree has some kind of special meaning behind it. I'm going to miss all of those ornaments. :( It's the little things that are gonna get me, you know?

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your dog. Is it a rat terrier? We have a rat terrier named Trixie. That's too funny if yours is as well.
~ Linda