Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finally a Post :-)

Ok, so maybe I'm not such a good blogger. I thought I would love to get on & post stories. I love to talk about my kids, and they absolutely provide plenty of material. I don't know why I haven't been better about posting. I am going to try to start making more of an effort to post. I know you all are just dying to hear about my life happenings. What better time to start than right now.

Since posting pictures from Mexico, we have been non-stop.

The week after I returned I worked my usual two nights, and also taught 2 CPR classes on my off night. I was wiped by the weekend, and caught a little cold. The cold only lasted a couple of days though. Now all is well, and returning to somewhat "normal." If there is such a thing. :-)

Seth has finished baseball. His team went 10-0. Seth learned so much about baseball this season. His coach was always so positive. They are going to celebrate their season w/ a party at The Snappy Tomato. It is a new pizza buffet place here in Smyrna. It is really good. We tried it out the other day :-)

Coy finished his first six weeks of school. He is doing well. I have been a little unsure of his teacher this year, but so far, things are going fine. The PTO sponsored a movie night last night, so I spent all day yesterday at the school popping popcorn. I have a new appreciation for movie theater workers :-) We sat on our bean bags on the gym floor, and watched Meet the Robinsons. It was a fun time.

Tim has been working a lot of overtime. He doesn't like to work extra, and I really don't blame him. Thankfully, they cancelled todays overtime, and he has this Thursday & Friday off :-)
We are planning a nice little weekend get away. My in-laws, and my mom have agreed to watch the boys. We are going to go to Chattanooga, and spend a couple of nights. :-) I reserved a dinner cruise Friday night. I saw a few other things on line that looked like they might be fun. If any of you have a suggestion as to something you've done, and loved in Chattanooga--I'd love to hear about it.

Well that about catches us up. Until the next post :-)

No comments: