Excitement--40 decisions were made for Christ. All glory, and praise be to God.
Sadness--There were many we saw, and shared the gospel w/that just choose to walk away.
Peace--I have been blessed beyond measure to journey to Mexico 4 times. My family has willingly sacrificed, so that I could experience this spiritual growth. Tonight, as my boys were going to bed, we prayed together. Coy led, Seth went second, and I closed. I almost couldn't hold back the tears, when both of them prayed thanking God for my time in Mexico, and my safe travel home.
Joy--The members of Primera Iglesia Bautista treat us like we are church members one in the same as they are. They welcome us w/open arms. The feelings are incredible-working along side such wonderful people.
Love--I am so very thankful for the many relationships I have made on trips past & present. God has been so sweet to allow many of us to experience this multiple times. Each time our mission family bond seems to be put to the test. Each time I walk away with more love for each mission member. Just a few things I appreciate about each of our mission family members:
- Rick- Your leadership, and guidance. You encourage us all to step out of our comfort zone, and grow in our walk.
- Agnes- You are so very thoughtful of all of our feelings, and strive for everyone to be taken care of.
- Lenny- Your words of inspiration.
- Michael Burch- Your flexibility, and you are an excellent driver.
- Terry Burch- Your encouragement.
- Wayne- How big your heart is.
- Dick- Your never-ending hard work.
- Terry Stoner- How gentle and calm you always are.
- Matt- The way you are such a go getter.
- Tabitha- Your never-ending energy.
- Charlotte- How you care for others.
- Teresa- Your heart for missions.
- Sharon- Your willingness to help wherever needed.
- Courtney-Your hunger to grow in your walk.
- Dave- Your never-ending hard work.
- Cat- Your heart for missions.
- Callie- You are a sweet spirit.
- Kennedy- How you walked right beside us in everything we did.
- Darby & Kristi- The countless hours of giggling. Being able to share even our most raw emotions with each other with out fear. How even when I am overwhelmed, and take it out on you--you girls love me anyway.
Each & everyone of you holds a special place in my heart.