Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Seth is an Angel

Seth had his first T-Ball game tonight. He plays on the Angels. They are all so cute. We were blessed w/a great coach. He goes to our church. Seth got to bat twice, and had an RBI. I am learning all the terms, so I really don't know exactly what RBI stands for. What it means is that he hit the ball, and someone ran home and scored. :-) I am sure I'll have it all figured out before the season is over. Just before the game was over, I went over to the dugout. I was telling Seth I was proud of how he was being a team player, sitting-watching his friends bat. He said "I'm ready to go home, and go to bed now." I guess that's why he was sitting there so sweetly. He did come home, have some supper, and was in the bed asleep by 8:00. The big leagues take a lot out of you. :-) Here are a couple of pictures of him, and his team.


1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you are too funny trying to explain an RBI (Runner Batted In) .... lol .. i am ready for lunch ... need my kelly fix ....