Friday, December 10, 2010

The Christmas Season

Sometimes I find myself going through the motions. Just going along living everyday life. Then there are times when I take a moment to stop, and take it all in. Tonight, as I listened to Tina Hutchinson sing Mary Did You Know, I had one of those moments.

I have really just been going through the motions of the "Christmas Season." I just haven't quite been able to "get into it." Tonight I realized why. It's because I know the true reason for celebrating Christmas. It's not just so we can shop, and buy our kids things they don't need.

This year I'm feeling more convicted than ever about it celebrating Christmas the world's way.


I have already received The BEST gift (not GG, although she is a close second)....Jesus is my savior, and because of Him I need nothing more.


I am thankful for the additional gifts He has given me. . .



Merry CHRISTmas!!!

No comments: