Sunday, August 8, 2010

We Are Home

What a warm welcome home we received last night. Just 3 weeks to the day that we arrived in Colombia. Travel was pretty easy, being that it was just me & GG. We got a little bit of special treatment, since she's so cute ;) Just kidding, but seriously--we did get to go to the front of many of the lines, because she is an infant :)

I will post more details about our travel home, but I wanted to thank everyone for your prayers. They were always felt. God has been so good to our family.

3 comments:

Tammy Comer said...

I am very, very happy for you! I wish I would have gotten to see her Sunday! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being home. How is GG sleeping?? I'm envious of your situation because we have been told to "coccoon" for at least a month with no visitors and no outings. This will be an interesting holiday season for us!

Keep praying that Zaza is in Cali!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks Tammy. I'll keep my eye out for you at church :)

Linda,
GG sleeps well. She sleeps all night most of the time. A few times she's gotten up in the middle of the night for a quick bottle--usually about 3 or 4am. She goes right back to sleep. She is really the best baby ever :) We have been so blessed. I realize it is not this easy for families adopting older children. I will pray that your bonding & transition goes smoothly. I am praying she is in Cali. Can't wait to meet her.