Friday, March 18, 2011

The Many Words of Gloria Grace :)

I have certainly not been doing such a good job with this blog. I am going to make an attempt to start blogging weekly, at least updating what the kiddos are doing. I will start tonight, with The Many Words of Gloria Grace. She is becoming quite the little mocking bird :) I told the boys they better watch it, because she would soon be telling on them :)

Here is her current list of words:

  • Dadda
  • Mamma
  • Yes
  • Hi
  • Thank You
  • Hot
  • luv u
  • Uh Oh
  • Eye (as she pokes you in the eye :~P)
  • Woof Woof (When you ask her what the doggie says)
  • Kitty & Meow
  • Ball
  • Bye Bye
  • Night Night
  • Poop -- (I should probably be a little ashamed that one of my sweet little girls words is Poop, but she does have 2 brothers :) & it is really funny to hear her say it :~P
  • Stop (Which she has heard me constantly yell at the boys) :~P


She has also said once or twice--baby, pretty, & Coy :)

No comments: