Monday, September 20, 2010

DYE Eagle Stomp

Friday was the DYE Eagle Stomp. This is the one big PTO fundraiser @ the boy's school. I have been blessed to be able to help with "first aid." Which is actually just applying band aids to scrapes, when the "stompers" wipe out :(

The boys had fun. They walk/run with their class for 30 minutes, and then they have fun & games. The principal & various teachers take turns in the dunking booth. There are inflatables, corn hole, & free snow cones :)

Gloria Grace joined in the fun, until it was time for her nap. Grandma came & took her to her house for the rest of the day.
I can't seem to get blogger to let me type in between the pictures, when they are lined up on the left side. I'm not re-uploading them.
The first one is Gloria Grace looking a little sad that she's not going to get to stay & party all day :)
The second & third are Seth & Coy's class'.
The fourth is Coy Painting my face. He is in the Art Club this year :)
The fifth picture is him letting me paint his face, and the last shows how well the face paint doubled as sunblock :)





















a












No comments: