Saturday, November 7, 2009

Seriously...We Are Totally Ready for Our Referral =)

Last week I got the crib set up in Gloria Grace's room, but I did not have a mattress or bedding. I began looking on craig's list, and found a family in Smyrna that had this beautiful complete bedding set with the crib mattress for a very good deal. Cooler than that, is that when I went to pick it up today the dad asked me if he could pray for Gloria Grace & our family!! Now I really don't like to cry in front of strangers, but I said absolutely. What a wonderful blessing God has once again given us while we wait & prepare for Gloria's homecoming. =)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE GG's room! You did such a great job! Did you know we did Zaza's room in lavender and butterflies too??? We mixed a few other colors in there too.

I love the bedding ensemble you found. So darling. I pray that GG will be in your arms and in this darling room early in 2010!

Love, Linda