Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

There are so many things that I am thankful for. My savior, my family, a home to call our own, a job. Speaking of that job...I will be working today, because unfortunately people are still sick even though it's a major holiday. I am thankful that I am well & that my family will be coming to see me for lunch :) I stayed up way too late making deviled eggs & corn bread stuffing, but it will be enjoyed so that makes me happy =)

Another something that makes me happy, is that God called our family to adopt. I am thankful for the feeling deep within that makes me long to see my daughter's face & know who she is. I am thankful for how our family has grown spiritually in the journey of adoption & look forward to the plans God has for us in bringing Gloria Grace home =)

Blessings to you & your family on Thanksgiving & always ♥

No comments: