Sunday, June 27, 2010

One BIG Step Closer :)

God is so good!!!! I am in awe of how He has been carrying us along on this journey. His timing is perfect. So many times I have tried to guess dates & make mock time lines. Then I stop & remind myself that God had all of this figured out way before I did. He is going to keep on taking care of our time line, and He is a much better planner than I am. :)

We received our US CIS I~797C Provisional Approval in the mail yesterday! This is one big step in the process of getting to Colombia. We should be able to start talking travel plans soon. We are so close to getting to Ms. Gloria Grace!!! Possibly just a few weeks away :)

The "Colombian Paparazzi" was in Cali Friday :) I heard they wanted to find the cutest, sweetest, happiest baby girl ever. Guess who they found.... tee hee :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: