Thursday, October 29, 2009

50th Day of 1st Grade & Pumpkin Carving

Life has been very busy. It is making the time go by super fast. Just wish we had a referral, so we could bring our darling G.G. home super fast. I have set the crib up in her room. I have not put the bedding in it, but as soon as I do, I will post pictures. The crib will easily convert to a toddler bed, so we are set. Thanks Retta & BooBoo.

This past week on Tuesday, Seth's class celebrated the 50th day of school. They were asked to dress up in 50's attire. All of the classes got together & had root bear floats :o)
Here is Seth's get up :o) Too Stinkin' Cute if I do say so myself. You can't see in the pictures, but he's even sporting a wallet w/a chain attached to his belt loop & had a black comb in his pocket to re-slick his hair as needed :) This afternoon, after school, the boys carved their pumpkins. Here are their finished products:

No comments: